Cancer is a group of diseases and its rate is growing steadily. The cost of treatments is increasing too. Suyog Cancer Clinics is an initial effort in city that encompasses the medical and surgical oncology qualified specialists under the same roof. The consultations done jointly at a critical point of decision are proving to be the best.
It includes top quality of decision, better knowledge of disease, stage, prognosis, various treatment options and choice or correct sequencing of therapies for individual patient. Suyog Cancer has practiced the same in the upcoming series of clinics across the city.
The delivery of ethical, evidence based and correct treatment at Suyog is ensured by our efficient team who are well qualified in medical and surgical oncology namely Dr. Hitendra Patil and Dr. Amol Akhade.
The main reason behind our success is correct and quality treatments we provide at affordable prices.
The cost of treatment is reduced drastically as the centre is not commercially oriented.
Likewise, the cost of chemotherapy administration is almost half to one third of any corporate hospitals around.
The clinic and day care chemotherapy unit is managed round the clocked by qualified resident medical doctors who work with care, courtesy and compassion.
Dr Hitendra Patil
Treatments or Services offered:
- 1. Minimal Access Surgery i.e. Laparoscopy for Gastrointestinal Tract, Pelvic, Gynecological and Urological system cancers
- 2. Oral, Laryngeal, Thyroid, Salivary and other Head & Neck Cancers
- 3. Breast Cancer Surgeries [Conservative & Radical]
- 4. Gynecological Oncology: Benign and malignant i.e. Cancers of Cervix, Ovary, Endometrium & Vulva
- 5. Gastrointestinal Oncology: Stomach, Colorectal, Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Cancers
- 6. Genitourinary Oncology: Renal i.e. Kidney, Urinary bladder, Prostate, Penile and Testicular cancers
- 7. Thoracic Oncology: Esophagus, Lung, Thymic and Mediastinal Tumors
- 8. Sarcomas and Skin cancers: Bone and soft tissue Sarcomas, Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors, Uterine and Retroperitoneal Sarcomas
- 9. Chemotherapy PORT / Hickman Catheter insertions & removal
- 10. Pediatric Oncology
- 11. Diagnostic Scopies: Upper & Lower GI Endoscopies, Bronchoscopies, Cystoscopies, Rigid Direct or Flexible Laryngoscopies, Nasal endoscopies, Hysteroscopies and Colposcopies. Endoscopic Biopsies and Cytologies
- 12. Pre-cancer evaluation or check-up, surveillance, follow up, second opinion, counseling for hereditary or familial cancers and work up
- 13. Biopsies: Bone Marrow biopsy, J Needle Biopsy for bone or soft tissue Sarcoma
- MBBS [Seth G S Medical College & K E M Hospital, Mumbai]
- DNB (Surgery)
- MRCS [Member of Royal College of Surgeons of England, London]
- DNB [Surgical Oncology]
- FMAS[Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery]
- FAIS [Fellowship of Association of Indian Surgeons]
- MNAMS[Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences]
- FICS[Fellowship of International College of Surgeons]
- FACS [Fellowship of American College of Surgeons]